Workshops & Speaking Engagements
Sarah loves connecting with groups of parents and professionals to share my knowledge and experience while also encouraging participants to share their knowledge with each other. She is available to speak to and train individuals and groups on a variety of subjects.
Please contact her to discuss your upcoming speaking or training needs in order to determine if she may have valuable knowledge and experience to share with your group.
Possible speaking and training topics include:
- Helping Children Identify and Cope with Emotions
- Self care for parents or helping professionals
- Supporting children in developing healthy social skills
A sampling of previous speaking and training topics:
- Emotions! Helping Children Name Them, Share Them and Cope With Them
- Communicating Effectively with Teens
- Social Skills 101: Fostering Healthy Social Skills in Children
- Creating Time for You: Self Care for Parents, Caregivers and Helping Professionals
Examples of the types of populations that I have presented for:
- Social Service Staff
- School administrators
Fees for speaking or training engagements are negotiated on an individual basis.
Please contact Sarah directly with the details of your event in order to discuss fees.
Click here to read about upcoming opportunities for earning continuing education credit by attending a presentation sponsored by Sarah.
Click here to see what upcoming community workshops Sarah has scheduled.
Contact Sarah at 952-457-2322 or Sarah@SarahLeitschuhCounseling.com