Sarah is a licensed marriage and family therapist (MN #1771) and a supervisor for therapists who are pursuing licensure (LMFT, LPC and LPCC track) and the owner of Sarah Leitschuh Counseling, PLLC.
Clinically, she is passionate about working with parents, caregivers and helping professionals who are attempting to balance attending to their own needs while caring for others. To learn more about my approach to counseling, please visit my counseling website.
Outside of the clinical realm, she enjoys connecting with parents and other professionals by facilitating interactive and educational workshops.
She believes that not every child or family is going to need therapy, but every child needs to know how to communicate about and cope with their emotions in healthy ways. Thus, she designs workshops to support adults in helping the children in their lives develop the skills needed to do so.
Sarah is passionate about supporting other professionals and learning about the innovative work her colleagues are doing. In collaboration with a couple other therapists, she helped create South Metro Therapist Link, a networking opportunity for therapists in the Twin Cities Metro to get together and focus on building relationships.
Personally, she is a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend and more.
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy, Argosy University
- Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor’s Course, St. Mary’s University
- Completed the PSI and 2020 Mom Maternal Mental health Certificate Online Training for Mental Health and Clinical Professionals
- Member of the Minnesota Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of Postpartum Support International
- Member of Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Minnesota
- Member of Minnesota Women in Psychology
Please click here to learn about the different ways we can get connected.
Contact Sarah at 952-457-2322 or Sarah@SarahLeitschuhCounseling.com